Grow with us
LeadPlan Marketing is a young, fast growing agency. We’ve created a culture that embraces creativity, a place to sharpen your skills and freedom to share your ideas in a safe environment. Everyone on our team has a say in how we operate, work together, and approach new projects. That means as a team member, your opinions are not only valued but also sought after regularly.
You can be sure that working at LeadPlan Marketing will be fast paced and we will expect your very best, but it will also be a place that you will look forward to working at every day.
- Room to grow as we promote within
- Excellent office location in downtown Traverse City
- Flexible scheduling
- Leadership and mentorship
- Weekends off
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunities to work remotely
If there is a role that you would like to apply for that is not open, please apply. We are always looking to expand with the right people.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage the organization of key client projects.
What does a Project Manager do?
As our project manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline.
Project Manager Duties
Specific project manager responsibilities include developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation and delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
Project Manager Requirements
Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting, and analysis. The ideal candidate is highly organized, an excellent communicator, and comfortable managing multiple tasks. You also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.
- Schedule and manage project pipeline to ensure projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance upon completion
- Manage the relationship with the client and communicate with them as needed to ensure projects run smoothly
- Schedule meetings, send calendar invites and confirm availability of attendees
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Proven working experience as a project administrator
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with TeamWork PM Software
- Marketing skills a plus
- Basic accounting skills a plus
ready for your audition?